From our first conversation with you here in the U.S. to the production line at MDI's foam manufacturing plants in China, we'll walk you through every stage of the process. Our family of designers, engineers, tool makers, material and production experts, both in the U.S. and Asia, bring years of experience to make sure part quality is the highest and costs are low.
At MDI's state-of-the-art foam manufacturing plants, our trained professional staff is able to produce millions of EVA and polyolefin injection molded parts per year, and can support shipping from our facility to yours to expedite assembly and production.
We Produce Finished Parts. We produce component parts. No matter what your foam manufacturing needs, MDI can and will meet those needs. Our manufacturing plants can produce a finished injection molded foam part for you, or a component of a larger assembly produced in country.
Our extensive services include:
- Part Development. Staff designers and engineers will review your 3D file and guide you to a successful part.
- Compound Formulation. Experienced polymer chemists have created many foam formulations to meet your needs.
- State-of-the-Art Production. We produce millions of parts per year. We're happy to add your million to the count!
- Tooling Design. Experts in the art of tooling for this unique process will oversee every step of your mold production.
- Textures. Choose from hundreds of unique textures to enhance the aesthetics of your part.
- Adhesives. Depending on the foam/substrate combination, we can glue the foam part together with a secondary substrate.
* Depending on the foam/substrate combination, heat activated adhesives can be an effective way to bond parts together (to find out more visit our Technical Library)
- Sewing. Depending on the application and location on the part, material or hook and loop fasteners can be sewn onto the foam.
- Cubic Dip Graphics. The cubic dip (sometimes called water dip) process will put a highly graphic and colorful surface on your product.
- Final Assembly. We can subcontract pretty much any other material that might be part of your product design and then assemble all of the above together with your foam part to create your finished product.
- The Whole Package. Let us know your foam manufacturing needs and we will make it happen.
We could go on and on about what we can do and how we can do it. But we won't, because we'd rather collaborate with you directly. We'd rather be on a mission of discovery with YOU and produce - through our amazing foam manufacturing abilities - the product of your dreams.