Injection Molded Foam Manufacturers RFQ
MDI Products is a large volume injection-molded foam part manufacturer. Our proprietary formulations of PolyCell™ Foam are all 100% closed cell and cross-linked. Parts are formed with an integral skin and are impervious to all liquids. The foam is very strong, durable and tear resistant.
If you think your application may benefit from our injection molded foam process, please fill out the information below.General Parameters to keep in mind:
- Max Length: 30” (76cm)
- Max Width: 22” (56cm)
- Max Height: 6” (15cm) - depending on parting line location
- Min Thickness: Flat area, .25” (6mm), Narrow or tiny area, .125” (3mm)
- Max Thickness: 1.3” (33mm) Ideal thickness range is .75” to 1”.
- Min Part: 3” X 3” (75mm X 75mm)
• Absolute part dimensions depend on a combination of issues including design, geometric complexity, and total cubic volume.
- 00 Scale: 65 to 95
- Asker C: 30 to 60
- A Scale: 20 to 70
Minimum run volume: 25,000 units
This is an injection molding process and will require an investment in tooling.
If you would like an evaluation of your part for molding issues and feasibility, please send a 3D file saved to the .IGS file extension to email@example.com. We keep all files completely confidential. we will provide feedback on any problem areas, and can generate a cost estimate for you. If there are assembly considerations, please also include any 2d assembly sheets. It is always very helpful if you can describe the intended use of the part as well as any special requirements for the project such as temperature exposure or any standards your product needs to meet.